504 Fulton St, Peoria, IL
The ornate church exterior is matched by Sacred Heart’s opulent interior. In 2009, 103 years following the church’s original construction and just a few years after the renovation and rededication of the church, this beautiful Peoria site was granted the Peoria Historical Society’s Historic Preservation Award. During the renovation, a new electronic organ replaced the original organ that came from the 1878 church. While the organ went through its own series of improvements, the church itself remains a well-preserved landmark admired by many.
To order a print – CLICK HERE.