419 Fulton St, Peoria, Il
The ornate historical building at 419 Fulton Street has been sitting there since Reeves and Baillee built it in 1897 for $271,500 (that’s nearly $7.5 million in 2016 terms). The building is four stories high, and the building’s façade is made up of red sandstone brought in from Lake Superior. When the building was constructed, the architects saved the tower from Peoria’s previous city hall. In 1978, this example of the German Renaissance style of architecture joined the National Register of Historic Places.
To order a print – CLICK HERE.